Thursday, August 28, 2008

Takashi Matsumura arrested by Japanese police for being a SSCS terrorist?



“In the world of mammals there are two mountain peaks, one is Mount Homo Sapiens and the other is mount Cetacea.”
~ Professor Teizo Ogawa




Does anyone have any more infomation? Is this true?
It means that Japan is no longer arresting just GreenPeace and Sea Shepherd members but has moved onto every day Japanese anti-whalers.

From what I have seen Takashi Matsumura had no connections to Sea Shepherd but just believed in whale protection. He was certainly no terrorist!!

Madness! Our thoughts are with you Takashi!
Hold out bro!

Together we will all save the whales, together we will show that you can be anti-whaling AND pro-Japan!

Eating the “totem animal” of sentimental Westerners can serve to express one’s belonging to “the Japanese tribe."


I don't think you have to eat whale to be Japanese. I don't think that killing whales should be the thing that defines Japanese culture either. I mean really, do you honestly support what Japan has done to the whales and dolphins already this year? I am not kidding, the list below is the bodycount.


100 sei whales ( Balaenoptera borealis )
59 minke whales ( Balaenoptera acutorostrata)
50 bryde's whales ( Balaenoptera brydei)
2 sperm whales. ( Physeter macrocephalus)
551 minke whales ( Balaenoptera bonaerensis)
8,396 Dalls porpoise (Phocoenoides dalli)
7,916 Dalls porpoise (Phocoenoides truei )
960 Bottlenose Dolphin (Tursiops truncatus)
670 Striped dolphin (Stenella coeruleoalba)
360 Pacific White-sided Dolphin (Lagenoryhnchus obliquidens)
100 False Killer Whale (Pseudorca crassidens)
835 Pantropical Spotted Dolphin (Stenella attenuata)
532 Risso's Dolphin (Grampus griseus)
339 Short-finned Pilot Whale (Globicephala macrorhynchus)
66 Bairds beaked whale (Berardius bairdii)

And they are not through yet. Now the whalers are coming to kill whales that I enjoy. I like these whales and I am going to raise hell to defend them.

"There is no humane way to kill a whale at sea. Collective action by nations across the globe is needed to protect whales for future generations,"
~ Sir David Attenborough


I love Japan, and I have never met a Japanese person I didn't like.
So, I apologise in advance if I cause offence along the way. These whales are important to me though, and I am not being anti-Japanese for sticking up for them. I will try and stop ANYONE who tries to kill them.



"It is of interest to note that while some dolphins are reported to have learned English -- up to fifty words used in correct context -- no human being has been reported to have learned dolphinese."
~ Carl Sagan

No comments: